hockeyman151

The New Album Title

i hope he uses an electric guitar and some rock and roll riffs.

otherwise i'm totally switching to nickelback.

seriously. yesterday my girlfriend calls me and says "hey matthew good has a new song... i think its called indestructible..... its way fucking better than his last shit"

Edited by hot_carl

In thinking about a new title I've come to realize just how genius the title "Audio Of Being" was. Fucking brilliant. I think the new one should be called "The second coming of Good." It would be a generally accurate assesment and would create an atmosphere of pretentiousness around the release that would appeal to fans both new and old alike. But thats just me. "The Matthew Good, the Bad and the Ugly" or any or Good related movie title pun may also work.

Edited by TheSubliminalKid

i hope he uses an electric guitar and some rock and roll riffs.

otherwise i'm totally switching to nickelback.

seriously. yesterday my girlfriend calls me and says "hey matthew good has a new song... i think its called indestructible..... its way fucking better than his last shit"

Classic, as that's one of Matt's least favorite songs...

By the way hot carl, thanks so much for the kind words on the last page, really made me smile.

Edited by hockeyman151

I think I am the only person who wasn't all that impressed with 'She's in it for the money'. I feel like it was just written and put up out of spite and too throw some of that spite elsewhere.

Anyways, remember Matt said he wanted to write part or all of his next record on a bass? The demos won't give any of the songs justice. You know he wouldn't be able to just do an all folk/accoustic record.

I am going to go out and a limb and say that his next record will be his most diverse.

Anyways, remember Matt said he wanted to write part or all of his next record on a bass?

matt says he wants to do alot of things that never happen

who knows though, that'd be pretty cool

oh and for record title, how about

"my wife left me and now i am sad" by daniel johnston

i mean

uh

..matthew good

;)

Edited by sawgr

the title will probably be relevant to the events in afghanastan and the war on terror and hopefully if nothing catchy.

i think matt is a little more subtle than that. give the dude some credit.

if that were the case he'd name the album "thinly veiled attempt at making a statement"

when have his album titles EVER been political? theres more to matt good than afghanistan. jesus christ. some people need liscences to speak.

anyways, this thread is lame. i really dont care what he names the album. ESPECIALLY since he hasn't even started recording the goddamn thing yet. WHAT REALLY MATTERS is what angle the promo shots of his face are going to be taken from, and what hue the pictures will be in. so many possibilities!