it would be so tool to have stickers saying they're releasing an album and then be all hmm no, let's wait another year.

sometimes i hate tool.

i hated them when i first heard the "dual commentary", but then when i figurred out how to listen to one at a time, i loved them again.

it would be so tool to have stickers saying they're releasing an album and then be all hmm no, let's wait another year.

sometimes i hate tool.

i hated them when i first heard the "dual commentary", but then when i figurred out how to listen to one at a time, i loved them again.

yeah, that pretty much made me crazy and i had to mention it to the oracle to find out how to listen to one at a time. i don't know that i would have figured that out on my own, simple as it is.

I wasted my hard earned on that soundtrack ages ago.

There's a track on the Saw II soundtrack - 06-puscifer-rev_22-20_(rev_4-20_mix)2.

The info below has been added, as two consecutive posts is unacceptable.

The latest from the official Tool site - www.toolband.com

23 Jan 06

TOOL PROMO TOUR

As it now stands, in a few weeks (mid-February) the members of the band (except for Adam) and their manager will be traveling to parts of Europe, England, Japan and Australia on a bit of a promo tour, meaning that they will be meeting with record company people and doing various interviews with the press in order to promote their new record and upcoming tours. Although any press releases are usually timed to coincide with the release of the record, there will undoubtedly be leaks, so those of you who scour the internet should be on the lookout around this time. As the others field questions and deal with promo issues abroad, Adam will remain in Los Angeles to direct the new Tool video.

BMB

Australia!, how fucking good is that!

Also this was posted on the http://toolshed.down.net forum

i went to the big day out to see the mars volta and tool were advertising their new album and schism parabola DVDs in the big day out booklet thingy, i scanned the page.

http://www.stashbox.org/uploads/113.../autumntool.JPG

Shit hot! Finally some concrete information.

Edited by ood_mutler