Guest jsunC

Dreams

I don't really know anyone's vegan, it seems to be much more rare than vegeterians.

Because English isn't my first language, I often wonder why in English the wording is the way it is (like "eating pussy"), it's so funny.

I just remembered I had a dream last night where I was sitting in a diner with Christine, Owen and Lauren in front of me. There were two other people sitting next to me but I can't remember who they were! I think it was girls but I'm not sure.

I had a crazy dream about a week back that I figured was worthy of the thread.

I was back at my Grandmother's old house that I grew up in. It's a small beachfront cottage on Vancouver island. I was sitting on the deck facing the ocean and there's a bit of a bank where the yard turns to beach. Along this bank there were train tracks.

Everything got all windy and a train flew by, something that had never happened before considering that there were never tracks before either. I whipped my head around to see that the second set of houses that are on the other side of the road were no longer there, only the train track.

The train looped around and started down along there. That's when I realized that my dogs were out. I started calling for them. By the time I saw them they were running my way from the forest behind the train tracks. The train should have smacked them, but a horse pulled buggy came down the hill behind them and jumped right over the train. My dogs did the same.

It was bloody bizzar.

Last night I dreamed about an old fuckbuddy, whom I'm meeting next Thursday. I haven't seen him in over a year. I explicitly explained there will be no fucking. I think he still thinks otherwise.

I dreamed he met me at the mall, took me dancing at Robson Square, and took me to a fancy restaurant. Then tried to "rape" me in Stanley Park.

Why are my dreams recycling old memories? ;)

i dreamt my girlfriend and i met sara jessica parker and her assistant for lunch, and then one of my friends showed up and started dropping lame jokes that no one was laughing it, then sara jessica went and hid behind a curtain because her old manager walked into the restaurant and she didnt want a confrontation.

How do you dream about people from the Bored? Like, they appear as real people? I mean we've seen peoples faces, but dreaming makes the rest of them up? Seems weird.

i was wondering that. except for the people that have met/talked to each other, where do you get voices to go with the face?