Prometheon

Matthew Good - Hospital Music

seriously? what store did you get it from (when if preordered) and have you tried playing it on another cd player?

Worked after a few rubdowns.

I really liking this album. Though i'm still not feeling 99%. The scratching at the end is really distracting.

Edited by C-Bacon

Guest Prosis

Cool thing that The Devil's In Your Details involves Ryan Dahle. I thought these two had broken up lol ;)

Seriously though, I wonder if that was recorded with the rest of the record. Because we've seen a lot of studio pictures and read a lot on the recording process and have never seen or heard Ryan. Unless I'm mistaken because I haven't seen or read everything :angry:

;) Single of the week is definitely helping... let's hope it's not just a day one spike.

I also saw that Born Losers was the single of the week also, I just wonder why he did not add a few more US dates, NYC, Detroit, and Chicago would have been excellent selections.

that's my favourite song on the album so far

I was kind of flipping through the booklet to go along with the songs my first time through, and when I came to that song I thought "holy shit, Ryan Dahle!". I had no idea.

Not my favourite off the album, but close.

In the US iTunes store, it is currently ranked number 19 in sales. How is it doing in the other iTunes stores?

modedit: sweet and sour christ, we don't need a new topic every time hospital music changes ranking in a store. threads merged

Cool thing that The Devil's In Your Details involves Ryan Dahle. I thought these two had broken up lol ;)

Seriously though, I wonder if that was recorded with the rest of the record. Because we've seen a lot of studio pictures and read a lot on the recording process and have never seen or heard Ryan. Unless I'm mistaken because I haven't seen or read everything :angry:

Yeah I'm wondering if Ryan actually came down to the studio or if his part is taken from a previous recording they made together. You would think somebody would have mentioned it or included him in the photographs at the warehouse.