Champion Of Nothing

Matthew Good Tribute Album

Okay, I recorded my cover but I'm undecided about it. Let me know what you guys think, if you like it, it can be on the tribute, if not and I'm terribly off-key, just forget about it :angry:

Whoa, that's some nice vocals there.

Record more, even if just for my own amusement.

Oh, and here's my Acappella of Man From Harold Wood (sorry about the quality) ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7U4116QT

I'm going to be submitting my cover of Whispering in the Dark down the line a bit after everything is tracked and whatnot, but I thought since everyone's sharing, I'd post this up just for s/g's. When I first heard Matt play "In it for the Money" I fell in love with it for a few different reasons. I was opening for a guy in Washington quite a while ago and we were messing with the sound and since I always thought that "Test, test" was annoying as hell for everyone else, I usually try and just play a full song during the adjustments. That was filmed by a friend and I extracted the audio. The quality isn't anything amazing per say, neither was I paying TONS of attention, so it's nothing great and you can hear me look away at one point, but nonetheless...

http://www.snapdrive.net/files/486129/In%2...the%20Money.mp3

Okay, I recorded my cover but I'm undecided about it. Let me know what you guys think, if you like it, it can be on the tribute, if not and I'm terribly off-key, just forget about it ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PI8CJIOE

I think its pretty cool. Its a different tune, it doesn't sound like Matt's at all. I like the tone of your voice.

Tell me whatcha wanna sing, I'll see what I can do! ;)

I'd really like to find a way to do Flight Recorder but I don't know how well that'd pan out. Other than that, HOSAM would be cool. I dunno

Guest Prosis

If you want it acoustic, I'll record it and send it to you by email.

Or if you want Hosam it's yours! I tried it this afternoon and my voice is horrible...

I'm doing Suburbia now! ;)

So tell me which one you prefer Timbo! :angry:

Edited by Prosis

I'm sure there'll be enough songs to scrounge around for a Matt Good Tribute Ep. ;)

My cover of A Boy and His Machine Gun is sooo close... are we just uploading to this site when we're done? That seems to be the trend here.