johnerwin

M+ (merged)

I figure I might as well join. $25 is like not buying pizza one Friday night for myself and my roommates. I think I can handle one night of eating toast if it means exclusive access to Matt and his work.

there is something else at the end too, it sounds like he is really getting into horn sections and piano, i'll take a guess and say it is called "dawn" since that is repeated throughout the song

EDIT: looks like he pulled it already

Edited by finboy

there is something else at the end too, it sounds like he is really getting into horn sections and piano, i'll take a guess and say it is called "dawn" since that is repeated throughout the song

EDIT: looks like he pulled it already

It sounds like it could be the end to endangered species but maybe not, either is possible.

He posted another called "how it goes" on the other podcast but was also removed. What are we at now?

-I Once Saw A Magician Cut You In Half

-Set Me On Fire

-A Little Something To Fall Asleep To

-A Little Something To Fall Asleep To Version 2 (minor tweaks)

-Lights Of Endangered Species Clip (I Once Saw A Magician Cut You In Half Version 2 - vocals added in places, new sections added, piano changed)

-How It Goes Clip

It sounds like it could be the end to endangered species but maybe not, either is possible.

He posted another called "how it goes" on the other podcast but was also removed. What are we at now?

-Set Me On Fire

-A Little Something To Fall Asleep To

-A Little Something To Fall Asleep To Version 2 (minor tweaks)

-Lights Of Endangered Species Clip (I Once Saw A Magician Cut You In Half Version 2 - vocals added in places, new sections added, piano changed)

-How It Goes Clip

It seems like what I thought may be the ending of endangered species could very well be a different song, just because it is in a different key, but it could still be very well the same (who knows).

So far this album is something pretty special. I'm glad he cut the more upbeat piano and horns from magician, that was the only thing that was bugging me personally.

-Set Me On Fire

-"A Little Something To Fall Asleep To"

-"A Little Something To Fall Asleep To" Version 2 (minor tweaks)

-"Dawn" Clip

-How It Goes Clip

Guest jjazz

Hey does anybody know Matt's email address? I can't seem to find it on the website.

Did anybody notice the end of 99% live at massey? It's extended which means he probably has the whole Massey acoustic show at his fingertips. Hook us up Matt, shit.

would there be any reason Matt wouldn't be able to post that Massey Hall acoustic show as an M+ download? I don't know any of the legalities or whatever, But it's something recorded and sitting around, if a hardcopy release isn't feasible a downloadable release would be far more cost effective.

the hospital music b-side/outtake is the one on the podcast, the white light demo si probably the oen you ahve that he says he likes more int he podcast

I like the original a lot better too. There's just something about it.

P.S. i agree i love the new "Late Night 'Something" podcast, his commentary on the songs is really neat.

Edited by Moonlight_Graham