Crusader

Arrows Of Desire

i get a loser anthems vibe from hey hell heaven. the song is good. it holds together more on repeat listenings. it kinda makes me feel 13 again. :sparq:

Edited by Bimbly

New website is up. Looks great!

I agree, a definite upgrade to the last design, which seemed a bit amateur compared to previous designs.

Come on willpower!

Ya me too haha. I've heard 4 of the 6 released album tracks, going to stop at 4 since I don't want the album spoiled for me.

I've heard Had It Coming/We're Long Gone, but I've been really good at not playing them on the website player and I didn't purchase the single from iTunes or anything. I heard Guns of Carolina on CFOX when he played it, but I don't remember the song at all. It'll be nice to listen to the album without having heard most of it beforehand.

I wonder why there's around 4-5 minutes of silence after the video.

My guess is he did that to deter people from ripping the audio/song from it. But if people really want it, they will do it and just cut out the silence with a software program. I could be totally wrong though and it's just a mistake because the Hey Hell Heaven video has no additional silence afterwards.

Edited by jackwork

The tracks on Amazon.com no longer show feat. Yes.

Laughably, they uploaded it to US iTunes with "feat. Yes", and it's still that way as of this moment. The US always gets the cool stuff. :P (Seriously, though, not really - it doesn't look like the US iTunes pre-order comes with immediate "Arrows of Desire", though I wasn't willing to try it to find out.)

Edited by uglyredhonda

Absolutely love the sound of Hey Hell Heaven and Guns of Carolina. Looking forward to getting the album.

One point of disappointment, and I seem to recall feeling this before, is how expensive shipping costs are for the vinyl to the UK and Ireland. Oh well, not the end of the world and certainly nothing to dampen my excitement about this release!