Moonlight_Graham

Jan. 2006 Canadian Federal Election - Your Vote?

Who will you vote for this coming election?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for this coming election?

• Liberals
    • Conservatives
    • NDP
    • Bloc
    • Green
    • other
    • Not of voting age yet
    • I can vote, but choose not to
    • I don't live in Canada

I can vote, but since none of the party's i feel are suitable to rule i might just put in a dissenting vote. However, that may change, as i might vote Liberal just so it takes one away from the Conservatives. I havent really decided. I really hate that if im in a riding overwhelmingly Conservative, that voting for Liberal becomes my only option, i don't feel that's really democracy. If voting for a thrid party candidate becomes throwing your vote away, thats just not rockin.

Edited by supercanuk

I can vote, but since none of the party's i feel are suitable to rule i might just put in a dissenting vote. However, that may change, as i might vote Liberal just so it takes one away from the Conservatives. I havent really decided. I really hate that if im in a riding overwhelmingly Conservative, that voting for Liberal becomes my only option, i don't feel that's really democracy. If voting for a thrid party candidate becomes throwing your vote away, thats just not rockin.

i know which way i want to vote as far as who becomes the ruling party, but i'm not sure what effect this party would have in my riding. my old riding had a huge NDP presence, and they won all the time anyway, but i just moved to this neighborhood and i don't really know who would represent the people in my community the best.

aaah research. FUN!

Edited by josiegross

i would vote conserative if they had a better leader, and i am not voting liberal cause i dont like Paul martin. also i'm not voting NDP since i dont live in toronto, and the block since i dont like in quebec. so that leaves me with only the green party...

unless i move out to BC and join the BC sex party