Links234

Gym/working Out

I've never really noticed a cliche gym crowd.. maybe cuz im a part of it, i dont know..My city is pretty much free of wiggers (your an outcast if your a wigger. So its always good times at the ol' gymnasium

I'm obsessed with the gym. I probably love it as much as you or more. There's no feeling like the pump, or a runner's high. It's addictive.It's cool when after a workout you can't move your arms up or down, or when you throw up in the gym and can't make it up the stairs. I love the intensity.

my two idols:matt good and arnold lol

I got a home gym for christmas that i am going to actually use in order to get in better shape for summer. In summer i like to do several lengths of the pool as often as i can to stay in resonable shape but last year i slacked off a good bit. I do enjoy working out though even if i dont do it enough and am not in emaculate shape ;)

Damn working out. I have a gym phobia that I've been trying to conquer for a while...a serious phobia where I step foot in there and I feel people looking at me and my pulse starts to race and I get all flushed and embarrassed and feel like I can't breathe and I need to leave. A mini-panic attack..that alone is enough of a workout!

I run a lot at home and on the pathways here, but took a kickboxing class last semester and loved it...

I should be at the gym right now doing weights but I am much too depressed to go. That is my problem - I find any and every excuse. Or I just don't go. My friend and I have started training for a 10k run in the middle of April that we are doing no matter what though. Its kinda fun!

my school is really good at wrestling i guess. we have alot of tournament held at our school and sometimes i'd watch some stuff at lunch..

i guess wrestling is an aquired taste. bradshaw hall smelled really bad.

i used to have a fitness world membership, and i went almost every day, as i worked right across the street. also, it was a 24 hour location, so i could go at like 4am if i wanted. however, i went through a phase where i hated the people of downtown vancouver and refused to be a part of the greed (even though i very much was) and decided that i no longer wanted to work out with a bunch of rich assholes who only really went there to show off their new gym clothes.

i bought a bowflex. it kicks ass.

I just started going back to the gym regularly this last week. At the beggining of January the gym was so packed with people you couldn't get on any machines without a long wait, no doubt because of a New Years resolutions. Now it's back to normal and not totally cramped. I heard Near Fantastica and IAWCC on the soundsystem this week. Matt seems to get played fairly often on whatever radio station the gym is set to.