malarky

Live At Massey Hall

i asked because the screen shot of the NZ itunes store said album only. i was at the concert and i really hope those who can't buy the cd don't get screwed out of not hearing it.

Don't worry, you'll get Avalanche. iTunes usually includes one track on full-album releases as album-only, to make sure that you buy the whole thing. Avalanche appears to be the album-only track on all iTunes stores thus-far.

May I suggest that people hold off from purchasing the iTunes version for now? Details will come.

International prices are as follows (I'll keep this updated):

Australia - $20.99 ($16.45 CAD)

Japan -

Edited by B Gallagher

Don't worry, you'll get Avalanche. iTunes usually includes one track on full-album releases as album-only, to make sure that you buy the whole thing. Avalanche appears to be the album-only track on all iTunes stores thus-far.

iTunes doesn't do it to try to force you to buy the album.

All songs over ten minutes in length are "album only" on iTunes. (Most other tracks marked "album only" on iTunes are bonus tracks.)

I like that the iTunes preview of "Strange Days" has "shit" in it.

Edited by uglyredhonda

any ideas on the price of the vinyl? what was avalanche when it came out?

it'd better not be 40$

The Avalanche vinyl is listed as $29.99 CAD on the MapleMusic store. Of course, it's also out of stock. ;) I'm assuming the price of the Massey Hall vinyl would be similar. Guess we'll know in an hour or so though!

Edited by B Gallagher

Austin - does your download have two-second gaps of silence between each track?

Not at all dude:( sorry if your does. i only have the first disc tho (live in canada). it is really weird that there is a gap. id check with the itunes store, email them or something. i really like the disc but i was at the concert and they have really taken alot of his talking in between songs out. like i mean there is still some but not nearly as much as there was. not even the day hooker speech before i'm a window! but yeah def. check into it because i've had no problems. i do remember though when i updated itunes awhile back it was set to have gaps in between each song? so maybe that has something to do with it! goodluck though man! thanks for answering my questions about the album only songs and stuff.

Not at all dude:( sorry if your does. i only have the first disc tho (live in canada). it is really weird that there is a gap. id check with the itunes store, email them or something....

thanks for answering my questions about the album only songs and stuff.

Already done. I'm now awaiting further details.

You're welcome!! ;)

Not at all dude:( sorry if your does. i only have the first disc tho (live in canada). it is really weird that there is a gap. id check with the itunes store, email them or something. i really like the disc but i was at the concert and they have really taken alot of his talking in between songs out. like i mean there is still some but not nearly as much as there was. not even the day hooker speech before i'm a window! but yeah def. check into it because i've had no problems. i do remember though when i updated itunes awhile back it was set to have gaps in between each song? so maybe that has something to do with it! goodluck though man! thanks for answering my questions about the album only songs and stuff.

I'm also kinda bummed that they took out a lot of the banter in between songs, you also can't hear me yell "FUCKIN' SLAYER!" when he's going on about listening to a death metal concert sitting down.

Other than that, it sounds great, you can hear the bass just fine.. at least I can.

Regarding the 2 seconds on the end of each song: Right click a song, click "Get Info" and then click the "Options" tab. Now just take off 2 seconds from the "Stop Time" box. ie: if it says 9:22.12 change it to 9:20.12

Now on the bottom hit "Next" and do this for each song, shouldn't take you more than a minute to do all the songs.

If you ever want to undo this change you can just uncheck the little box next to where it says "Stop Time".

Updated International Prices:

United States - $11.99 ($13.18 CAD)

New Zealand - $21.99 ($15.37 CAD)

Norway - 94.00 Kr ($16.70 CAD)

Australia - $20.99 ($16.76 CAD)

Switzerland - 18.00 Fr ($17.30 CAD)

Sweden - 115.00 Kr ($17.70 CAD)

Austria -

Edited by B Gallagher