Crusader

Matthew Good 2011 Tour Dates!

Well, It does sound like we might be getting a solo acoustic tour next year. I would assume the setlists for that would probably more varied and with a lot more rarities in them.

Personally, I think the sets are great on this tour and it seems like the band has learned a lot of material considering the circumstances. It seems like they know more than the Stu/Blake lineup did on their first tour. I do think 14 songs per show is a little on the low side, but for me I'll just be happy to go as it's been 2 years without a MG show for me, and I'm really excited to take a good friend. The fact that he comes and plays in a place like Nanaimo is enough to be thankful for too, so I don't have to make a big trip to see him. People going to the Toronto or Vancouver shows shouldn't worry, as I'm sure he'll play a few extra at those shows with a couple special acoustic gems included (as he usually does in those places).

I agree though that even one acoustic rarity, rotating every night, maybe to end the show, would be awesome and probably feasible.

Haven't been about in a long time here .. interesting read.

Really looking forward to tonight's show. Tried to get vip tix but the website seemed to be non-functional when I tried. So, I still got quazi-middle 4th row and I'm hoping, like last tour, the NAC allows cameras. Anyone else attending.. wave :)

I'm so bummed for Sarnia and Meaford people. I would be crushed if one of those was my only show.

@Curtster - Totally agree that this tour, under the circumstances, has a great set all things considered... I really do wish more Vancouver and Hospital Music tracks were in the mix, though. REALLY hoping for an all-acoustic tour (and that it doesn't clash with my wedding/honeymoon, because I will follow that tour!). As for Toronto, I hope he throws in any goodies on Thursday for my dad's sake; I keep telling him to see both shows and he keeps picking the first one of two.

Haven't been about in a long time here .. interesting read.

Really looking forward to tonight's show. Tried to get vip tix but the website seemed to be non-functional when I tried. So, I still got quazi-middle 4th row and I'm hoping, like last tour, the NAC allows cameras. Anyone else attending.. wave :)

How did you enjoy the show? I was in the 4th row as well, closer to the left side.

Seriously! Don't TEASE me! That song's very dear to me; got me through my grandfather's cancer and death. I would love for it to show up in Toronto. Also: how can you possibly confuse the two songs? One's bouncy-fast and about a relationship; one's slow-ish and about death. *boggles*

Re: scheduling: totally confused. Matt suggested market saturation, which I suppose is possible, and given the lousy economy right now, I know I've cut back on live shows to a degree. Still very odd.

How did you enjoy the show? I was in the 4th row as well, closer to the left side.

I really did, thank you... with my ticket, I would have been more to the right.... but in the end I never really got to sit in it. I ended up with a photo pass so that kept me pretty busy, and inhibits the enjoyment of just sitting in the audience and listening. Then again, it adds another element I love which is concert photography :)