Guest jsunC

Dreams

When I woke up, I remembered not what I had dreamt last night, but a dream I had years ago, which involved having a race in some caves, on... hover-bikes? I'm not really sure. Then people (no one I knew in real life) started were being killed randomly. I went to different cave-rooms and found stuff (weapons and food), and then I remember running away from a group of people in weird foggy woods outside the main entrance to the cave. It wasn't actually scary or anything, though. My dreams are more like me watching movies.

That sounds like a video game plot.

I think I just had another video game-worthy dream. I don't remember much, but I remember "merging" with some giant killer-land-squid-monster thing and... like, a giant muscular person (or something), and I had to fight... something. And I was with other regular people who had guns, and we were in something that looked a lot like a deathmatch map in some shooter. It was a construction yard or something.

I've lost most of it, but it was really weird.

That's hardcore, Christine XD

Man, yesterday I had the best dream ever. My gangly crew had to go rescue Capt. Jack Sparrow from Capt. Barbossa. Apparently there was another mutiny on the Black Pearl. In the end he ended up saving himself, but oh well. My outfit was awesome.

when i was in the coma, i dreamt i was in a smaller clearing in the woods during one of the first snowfalls of winter, after the first snow fall, but after most of the first snowfall has melted, and there were like 2 or 3 inches of snow on the ground. i dreamt i was in a circle of 4 evergreen trees that made something like a square. the tree formation strongly resembled four trees i camped under near my mum's house on mcleod hill.

there was a fox there, and it was walking away, though it stopped to look over it's shoulder as it was leaving, and it walked slowly. somehow i just knew that the fox was my grandfather, weirder still as you consider that my grandfather only died a little over a year before i was in the coma. i don't know at all what i should think of this. i had a bunch of stranger dreams while i was in the coma, and i'm told i carried on habits i often practice, like a way of cracking my toes that i have seen no one else do.

^You were in a coma?!

I dreamt that I'd managed to bag some tickets to a festival in the field over the road. Only then did I find it was being headlined by Pearl Jam & Muse - running to the main stage I heard the intro to Why Go and got terribly excited. Making it to the gap in between the barriers, I met two security guards wanting to check my ticket, so I handed it to them. Giving it back to me they told me it's only a "standard green" ticket, and that I couldn't get in. Well naturally I was distraught, and because the stage was on an incline I couldn't even see above the barriers. ;)

Edited by LonelyWreckage

thanks christine.

i thought i'd post about my dream last night, since i've mentioned it in other threads and i can't get it out of my head.

also, before you read this please note that i know this makes me the biggest loser ever.

so, i had won this contest to hang out with matt good after one of his concerts. instead of that, he surprised me at my house. we were both just in our like casual clothes, and it was nice 'cause it felt more personal, rather than dressing to impress. so we were in my family room and we were just talking and my sister runs in and is like "matt! i made this shirt for your kids!" and holds up this tank top i have. it's black and has a lightning bolt down the back, and she had put a spider web design over the lightning bolt. she hands it to matt and he was like "oh.. thanks" but looked sad. and so i was like "is that the hardest part of the divorce, not being able to see your kids?" and he was like "yeah... well...." and he looked away and sighed and he was like "it's not that. it's just..." and then he looked at me and was like "nevermind" and i apologized and told him we didn't have to talk about it if he didn't want to. then he put his arm around me and we watched high fidelity. (which looking back now is a bad movie to watch with someone who just went through a divorce, silly dream meg.).

we were lying down on the couch and then he leaned in to kiss me. then we started making out and my mom walked into the kitchen so we had to stop and we laughed. and then he was like "i don't want to go to the party in oakville" and moved the hair from my eyes. and i was like "alright... we don't have to, if you don't want to. i think we should go out though" and then he talked to my parents and i talked to my sister. and we decided to leave, and we held hands and then my mom woke me up and i was like FUCK!

and now i'm like ohhhh matt! ;)

so i had a fucked up dream last night.

i went to jeremy's, and he was living in some apartment. and he was like "meg... there's something i need to tell you. you're pregnant" and i was like "what?!" and he's like "yeah. we didn't use a condom. and now you're pregnant" and i was like "well howcome i don't know this!" and he was like "i'm telling you now. you know'. so i was like jeeze! then he goes "i think we should go to the hospital and see how much it would cost" and i just knew he was talking about having an abortion. so i got really mad and left and decided it was probably a good idea to take a home pregnancy test considering i didn't even know i was pregnant.

so i was looking around for a store i could get one at, but they were all closed. somehow i ended up in some lady's car with my computer and i was googling where i could get one. and then i got out of the car and forgot my computer so i had to chase the car. then i was thirsty for a sprite, but since all the convenient stores were closed i couldn't have one.