malarky

Live At Massey Hall

Well I am STILL waiting for mine. Paid $60 for shipping and was told it was despatched on 7th November. What really pisses me off is the indifference and lack of response from Maple Music. Why do I get the feeling that I have paid a lot of money for something I am never going to receive? Fucked off, for sure... ;) :angry: :angry: :angry: (8)

I love some of the live versions of some of the songs included in this CD, specially "Champions of nothing" (my favorite song from this last album) and "weapon" (really really good), and of course, "Blue skies over bad lands", "Avalanche" or "Black helicopter"...

I still have yet to see him with a full band. I saw the Buffalo and NYC acoustic shows on the previous tour. Next time he tours with a full band I will make an effort to get somewhere - probably Buffalo again. I'd consider Toronto if it were possible.

Edited by Gomo

Well I am STILL waiting for mine. Paid $60 for shipping and was told it was despatched on 7th November. What really pisses me off is the indifference and lack of response from Maple Music. Why do I get the feeling that I have paid a lot of money for something I am never going to receive? Fucked off, for sure... ;) :angry: :angry: :angry: (8)

That's a shame. I went to Future Shop the other day and there were about 10 copies just sitting there. Ah, the luxury of living in Toronto!

I live in Calgary. I pre-ordered the CD and it came this morning. It says on the site "up to 2 weeks" for standard mail delivery. They certainly weren't kidding. I thought it was a bit ridiculous given that I live in a major city, and I can get packages from Florida faster on standard mail than I can from Maple Music.

I live in Calgary. I pre-ordered the CD and it came this morning. It says on the site "up to 2 weeks" for standard mail delivery. They certainly weren't kidding. I thought it was a bit ridiculous given that I live in a major city, and I can get packages from Florida faster on standard mail than I can from Maple Music.

Thats really odd,

Got mine a week ago.

Did you get a signed copy as well??

Canada Post was never really that fast but I do believe they're on strike right now as well. That's probably not going to help with deliveries.

Riiight. I'd forgotten about that. I thought it was just a management devision though, and that is only affected online (to Canada post) expresspost orders?

huh.

Well, I'll stop complaining then:)

To Calgary Dave: No, I didn't get a signed copy. My plan was to get it signed last weekend, but it didn't happen.

Still haven't gotten mine, and apparently it was received by the delivery office at my zip code over 10 days ago. :/ So Canada Post did their job getting it here at least. Now what the heck is going on with the USPS?

(Haha, and no, I don't live on Staten Island Gomo, but I do live in a part of Manhattan that yellow cabs don't even go to, so maybe it's just as bad =P)

Oh shit. When I was an intern they sent me up to 131st street on business. I could not find a cab anywhere. I can only imagine how much worse it is higher up.

That sucks that you haven't gotten the CD yet though. Given any thought to showing up at their office and saying "Gimme my damn Matt Good fix!!!"

To Calgary Dave: No, I didn't get a signed copy. My plan was to get it signed last weekend, but it didn't happen.

might've had a delay in shipping them then. Was curious why I'd have gotten mine a week before you got yours. But seeing how we didnt get the same item. Cant really compare

Oh shit. When I was an intern they sent me up to 131st street on business. I could not find a cab anywhere. I can only imagine how much worse it is higher up.

Exactlyyyy. At least I've gotten pretty good at spotting the gypsy cabs.

And I might just have to storm their office for my CD, although if it's "out for delivery" I wonder if they even know where it is anymore. O_o