AnOceanPearl

Vancouver Megathread

If I remember correctly HM was recorded in December '06 and finally released in August '07. I think that means we're probably in for as long a wait again. It will all depend on when record companies feel there's an opening in the release schedule? Did we ever find out if Matt re-signed with Universal?

I'm pretty sure Hospital Music was recorded in February 2007, and then released in August, roughly 6 months after recording took place.

He mentioned in a comment on his website that Live at Massey Hall is being released by Universal, so maybe he'll just go one record at a time with them instead of a five record deal?

Edited by IamNick

when I interviewed Matt after HM was released, he told me (like it was written on his site) that it was his last album with Universal and when spoke of what was next, he said, "My first two records were independent, so I've already done that before. Now I'm kinda in the position where I can just sit back and wait to see what happens, and that's pretty much what I intend to do".