Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

I still don't have the Fallout 3 DLC.

If you've got the funds for some microsoft points, it is well worth it to pick up the DLC. each one is a couple hours long and there are all kinds of new weapons added to the game.

I felt like Fallout 3 didn't have enough content to begin with, so I wasn't going to pay $10 more per dlc when it probably should have been included anyway.

I'm playing sacred 2 right now, diablo 2-esque... kills time while I'm unemployed

Diablo 2 was one of the best games ever. I am SO psyched for D3 it isn't funny.

I'm currently playing Lufia 2. The storyline is shit, but it's semi-challenging and the battles are fun. Plus, no random encounters in dungeons!

If you've got the funds for some microsoft points, it is well worth it to pick up the DLC. each one is a couple hours long and there are all kinds of new weapons added to the game.

I'm planning on it, but I got pissed at Fallout 3 because of a glitch that wouldn't let me get past a quest, so I'm kinda biding my time before I get back into it.

Currently playing the Infamous demo.

I'm currently playing Lufia 2. The storyline is shit, but it's semi-challenging and the battles are fun. Plus, no random encounters in dungeons!

d2 expansion was the bomb. lvl 90 something amazon.

Holy shit I will see you on Diablo III for sure! Diablo II stole my summer way back when. I remember I would always play it with Beautiful Midnight playing on my stereo right behind me.

I can has soj????????

Sounds like a plan! And yeah, Diablo 2 ruined a few years of highschool for me. My friend and I eventually sold our accounts for a few hundred bucks each. I remeber on ladder at some point, Shakos didn't have a stable value, so we'd alternate making games "Soj for Shako" and "Shako for 2x Soj" and got stupidly rich in a few hours.