here is no why

Official Tour Setlist/review Thread 2009/2010

Good for Matt. There is no reason for that kind of disrespect at a show. Do people honestly believe that buying a ticket entitles them to treat the performer like they're a piece of shit or something? Seriously, people fucking scare me with their stupidity sometimes... I'd like to see what that little weenis would do if someone just randomly told him to shut the fuck up while he's talking to someone... he'd probably pee his pants and then go on his blog to write about it, trying to save face but not realizing that he really is a fucking douchebag.

I get a bad feeling that Matt will be falsely villified for this in some circles but I think that ass got what he deserved. What the hell are Matt's live shows coming to? So many stupid incidents on this tour.

The d-bag isn't the one who told Matt to 'shut the fuck up'.

First off, there is a difference between originality and predictability. Second, Good must have read on the internets that I would be at the show tonight. He was gunning for me, waiting to attack. Either that or he saw that I mentioned him earlier and decided this all in the moment. I respect that. I do. I have been retweeting the blog posts all week about shithead fans. I also clapped when the guy at the show was called out and told to get a refund and leave. I respect a musical artist standing up for them self, and for what they believe.

Not excusing his behavior, just pointing out something people might have missed.

Actually it was an older guy that said it I think. The guy you found just made a twitter remark that Matt noticed.

yea just read the guys blog post, still doesn't excuse his bs tweets. if twitter doesn't allow you enough characters to properly express what you want to say w/o sounding douchy, a simple solution is DON'T USE TWITTER

In all honesty the douche bag that made the comment will be in attendance at one of the two Toronto shows. I really hope he doesn't come to either of them. I don't need his mouth ruining my weekend out, or any other fans for that point. I just find that it is really stupid that one pays to see Matt only to yell, and heckle him at will. Finally, Matt got sick of all this crap, and I for one glad he did something about it.

That's hellarious that Matt singled him out. I bet he didn't expect that! And good for Matt. We all know he will speak his mind when he's dissrespected, and rightfully so.

And I'm gonna be another person to say it's sweet to see So Long Mrs. Smith and Future is X-Rated in the set. I haven't heard X-Rated live in years.

Just saw a video from Kingston with Stu playing Body of Years with Mother Mother..

..just wondering if anyone has seen this happen at any other shows?? ..or maybe just a one time thing so far??

I never even noticed that! Here's something to do if you're truly bored. Go to "the playlist" ( http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6C44E92C3871BCD5 ), and check out the individual user pages for the people who've posted videos. (I've been meaning to go through this exercise myself, to make sure I'm not missing any videos that were posted days after...I only watch a particular user for a couple days after they first post, and then try to rely on youtube's search to find more) A few (at least 4, I've noted) of these people were also kind enough to upload Mother Mother clips. One person (forget who) even uploaded several performances from one of the shows. I'm not really tracking Mother Mother videos, but I bet there's a fair number from this tour so far.

Edited by umdesch4

Just saw a video from Kingston with Stu playing Body of Years with Mother Mother..

..just wondering if anyone has seen this happen at any other shows?? ..or maybe just a one time thing so far??

yup, he came out and played in Kitchener last night

That's hellarious that Matt singled him out. I bet he didn't expect that! And good for Matt. We all know he will speak his mind when he's dissrespected, and rightfully so.

And I'm gonna be another person to say it's sweet to see So Long Mrs. Smith and Future is X-Rated in the set. I haven't heard X-Rated live in years.

Yeah, before he played it, he said they were going to try an "experiment", because the last time he played it live was 2001.. It was awesome, really intense!