5ilent Narcotic

Tour Delay/postponment? (merged)

Not that it matters but...a fire truck?

Fire departments are often the first response to medical emergencies, given that they're often closer than the nearest hospital. (Firefighters usually have medical training.)

The nearest hospital is more than six miles from where I live, so we typically see fire trucks responding to medical emergencies in our neighborhood.

Fair enough

Bummer for him. Hope it's not serious and that Matt recovers from whatever it is.

Bummer for me, who couldn't get tix for the Calgary show (left it too late) and then promptly arranged to fly to Toronto an dbeg a car to drive to Waterloo for tonights (postponed) concert.

So Here I lie in Toronto, with no concert. Better than a hospital bed, I know. But still...

Oh well.

Bummer for me, who couldn't get tix for the Calgary show (left it too late) and then promptly arranged to fly to Toronto an dbeg a car to drive to Waterloo for tonights (postponed) concert.

So Here I lie in Toronto, with no concert. Better than a hospital bed, I know. But still...

Oh well.

Now *that* is really shitty. Sorry to hear that:(

What I'm interested in is the Buffalo show. I've had plans to take a trip up there from NYC and that's like 8-9 hours of driving. ASAP info would be incredibly clutch since that's an awfully long drive to find out, "Oh, there's no show, sorry."

I'm not going to the Ottawa show... i'm not driving 7 hours on a 50/50 whim

can I have your tickets then? ;)

If it's rescheduled to after May 8th, I'll sell my ticket for face.

If by ticket you mean ticketS, I may even take you up on that...i'd love to bring someone special with me

no, it's none of you :angry: